This is a one time charge that covers the making of your embossing die/tool – it is what we will use to emboss your unique logo. We have two sizes available for our two different seals- 45mm ($205) and 55mm ($235).
If you are creating your whole embossing design yourself, you will need to provide us with this in one of the following file formats:
- Indesign file, or
- CorelDraw CDR file, or
- Adobe Illustrator file, or
- PDF file saved with text converted to paths, or
- EPS file, real size, 600 dpi, no fill, outlines only,
-in addition to this we request that a low resolution JPeg file be sent with any of the above files.
You can also provide your art in one of the below formats but we will need to charge a preparation fee (we trace your artwork and convert it into a format we can use). The cost of this will depend on your artwork and the format it is provided in. This graphics time is charged at $25 per quarter hour.
If the image is a bitmap we will always need to start from scratch no matter what format it is saved in.
- Photoshop (All versions up to CS3 plus a low resolution JPEG file
- TIFF file real size, 600 dpi (PhotoShop and most other photo editing programs allow you to save your file in this format), or
- your hand drawn diagram/design scanned and emailed or mailed, or
- written specifications/requirements.
Timing to to create your die?: Allow about 2 weeks from approval of embosser artwork to our dispatching your first order. This time can be shortened if we know you have a deadline, however if we have to drop everything and just do your machine we have a standard 25% surcharge and can dispatch within a few days.
Die is retained in-house for your future use at no extra charge.
All artwork may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org